You can see checkouts, holds, and fines from multiple accounts in your library account by linking them. This is a helpful feature for families and friends that use the library together.
- Login to your account.
- Click on Linked Accounts under Account Settings.
- Click on Add an Account.
- Enter the library card number and PIN for the account you want to link.
- Click Add Account.
Now you can view the linked Checked Out Titles, Titles on Holds, and Fines and Messages.
Note: You must have the card number and PIN to link an account. Linking someone’s account to your doesn’t link yours to theirs – they would also need to link accounts to see your information.
Unlinking your account
- If you want to remove a linked account, use the Remove button to remove any accounts you have linked to or that have linked to your account.
- If you remove an account that has linked to yours, you will permanently block that account from linking to yours in the future.
- It’s always a good idea to change your PIN after removing a linked account.