Advanced search allows you to search for exact phrases, exclude certain terms, and limit other fields. Using advanced search along with other filters will help you find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Select Advanced Search.
- Fill in the fields you want to use.
- Find items that have: Search for specific words or phrases.
- Don’t show items that have: Exclude certain terms from your search.
- Additional limits: Select a specific format, language, library collection, and include/exclude titles, authors, or subjects.
- Click the Advanced search button.