On occasion, an item might not be readily available at a SWAN library. If this is the case, your library might be able to get the item using different resources.
- Perform a Google search to make sure the title and/or author is spelled correctly.
- Try using the search filters to limit your search results.
- Do an advanced search to narrow your results even further.
- Still can’t find an item?
- Use the item request link under Library Information (if available.)
- Contact your home library for assistance.